This article highlights how to adjust a patient's invoice amount and or finance details after the payment plan has been activated.
Requesting an Adjustment
Note: Only account administrators can complete this function
- From the menu in the Provider Portal hover over Payment Plans and select Applications
- Use the search bar at the top of the grid to find the payment plan that requires adjustment and click on that patients App ID
- In the upper right-hand corner, just above the notes window, select Actions>Request Adjustments
- A flyout will appear
- Under the Type dropdown, select the Adjustment
- Next, enter the amount of the adjustment
- Select Request
Note: A refund will only be issued if the amount paid to date exceeds the requested amount.
- A note will appear in the patient's timeline with the status of the request
Please note: Adjustment requests may take up to 48 hours to be visible in the patient's account. A note will be added to the timeline once complete.